Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Non-Biased Turbulence Training Review



I promise you that this Turbulence Training review is not going to be anything like the other reviews floating about on the internet because I have actually followed the program and hence am in a position to give you a first-hand account. By following my review you will be able to understand what it is all about and whether or not it would suit you and your specific needs.

Honestly speaking, I was just like you – all along I have been extremely hesitant when it comes to trying out packages that make huge promises and claims similar to the Turbulence Training program. Even though the testimonials and stories of customers were extremely compelling, I just couldn’t bring myself to believe that it was genuine. Moreover, the fact that an individual can lose a substantial amount of weight by engaging in interval training and thirty minutes of strength training with this program did not seem very legitimate to me.
However, I managed to push aside my doubts and I bought the 30-day trial offer which costs a mere USD 5. After becoming a trial member, I got entry to the training program and I also had access to certain web-pages on the website which can be accessed only if you are a member.

Even though this is just a Turbulence Training review, I will let you in on a secret. The ‘members-only’ area of the website is nothing but an open marketplace for Platinum members of Turbulence Training to socialize and share ideas and thoughts with one another. What I did not expect was that the creator of Turbulence Training, Craig Ballantyne, would respond my question personally. I had some doubts about the training program and he answered them in detail. In addition, he went on to inform me about the modifications that could be made in certain workout sessions in case the right equipment was lacking.

Since I promised you an unbiased Turbulence Training review, let me admit that I was feeling a positive change in my body during the first month of use itself. I could tell that I had lost a couple of pounds with the trial program. This motivated me to go for the full training course and I paid the remaining amount and became a Platinum member. Being a Platinum member means that you will be able to get access to current as well as future courses as long as your membership is active.

To be completely honest, I didn’t have any drastic transformation but I did manage to get rid of forty pounds in six months’ time, which is very impressive in my opinion. However, I stopped exercising and reverted to my old ways for the following two years, which made me gain back much of the flab that I had shed.
Exercise and healthy diet go hand in hand, so if you are thinking of trying out the Turbulence Training program you will have to eat healthy. Although this is a Turbulence Training review, I will go out on a limb and say that only following this training program isn’t going to work - you need to eat healthy and avoid ingesting more calories in your body than you can burn.

If you are interested in embarking on this program then you should do it for three days a week, and allot an hour for each day’s regime. In this way you can allow your body to undergo super-set weight training as well as interval training, thus gaining muscle strength and losing belly fat simultaneously.  

No comments:

Post a Comment